In compliance with Act 34/2002 of July 11th, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, PATRONAT DE TURISME COSTA BRAVA GIRONA, SA informs that it is registered at the Mercantile Registry of Girona, on page 193, volume 908, entry GI-6155, with tax ID number A17031246 and registered office at Avinguda Sant Francesc núm. 29, 3r, in Girona (postcode 17001).
Patronat de Turisme Costa Brava Girona (Costa Brava Girona Tourism Board) is the owner of this website and of the domain name costabrava.org. This website is for the purpose of informing the general public about the entity’s services, activities and special promotions.
Rights over the website
The content of this site, including its texts, pictures and designs, are covered by intellectual property rights pertaining to the Board or to third parties that have authorised their use. The Board presents such content for the purpose of providing information and offering services. In general, and unless expressly stated otherwise, the site content can be reproduced, distributed and disseminated publicly as long as this is done without commercial intent and for the purposes inherent to the website.
Patronat de Turisme Costa Brava Girona deems that at the time of filling in the data-gathering forms included in the website users consider themselves to be sufficiently informed of the purposes of gathering their personal particulars and subsequent processing thereof. Except if expressly stated otherwise, such data will be integrated into the files of the Board for processing thereof for the purposes stated in each case. Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by contacting the Board by any means. Further information can be obtained about criteria and measures concerning data processing by contacting the Board at the address shown at the beginning of this notice.
Patronat de Turisme Costa Brava Girona also informs that the data contained in the lists of companies and entities shown on this website were provided by the companies or entities themselves, or obtained from freely accessible public lists; in this case, Patronat de Turisme Costa Brava Girona cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data contained on the website itself.
Cookies enable us to improve our website and to provide an enhanced and more customised experience. Specifically they enable us to:
- Store information on users’ preferences and customise our website in accordance with their particular interests.
- Provide users with a better service without ever storing personal data that enable them to be identified.
- Speed up searches.
- Recognise users’ computers when they return to our website.
- Collect data generated by user traffic and interaction on our website in order to identify trends and compile statistics.
The website costabrava.org uses three cookies in order to obtain statistical information anonymously and to provide visitors with a better service:
- Google Analytics cookies. For more details, see developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Cookies of the ClickTale web analytics service, on an intermittent basis. For more details, see wiki.clicktale.com/Article/ClickTale_Cookies
- And one cookie to log the language of the user’s last visit, in order to serve the site in the user’s chosen language on the next visit, if the user arrives through the main URL: www.costabrava.org. Tracking when the user reaches the website is carried out through local storage.
Users may refuse to accept cookies by selecting the setting on their browsers that blocks cookies. However, by selecting this setting, users will be unable to access many of the functionalities of our website and some of its services may not function correctly.